1. To format the mass memory, you can do this by going to file mgr. > E: mass memory > options > format mass memory.
2. To format the phone memory, in standby mode enter *#7370# then the security code (default is 12345). *NOTE* formating the phone memory will remove ALL personal data.
3. Open the log app and set log duration to 1 day, doing this makes menus a touch faster (works with all s60 nokias).
4. To make menus etc faster goto settings > general > personalisation > themes > general
> options > theme effects and turn them off.
5. Want to cut and paste but not sure how it works?From the place you need to cut from press * and select ‘copy’ or ‘cut’. You’ll now see the usual ‘option’ text in the left corner of the screen has changed to ’start’ Just select ’start’ and use the middle button to select the text you need. Select copy and the phone will confirm the text is copied to clipboard. Press * and paste to put that text into another document.
7.Hold down the # key and it will activate your silent profile. Hold it down again and will activate the general profile